If you are a professional working inside or outside of the tech industry, there are many ways to work on improving the technology ecosystem. Below is a list of helpful resources to get you started:
Go Back to “School”
- Join our tech ethics class for professionals, taught by Rob Reich, Jeremy Weinstein, and Mehran Sahami. To get more information about the 2023 course, click here.
- Keep an eye out for the launch of the School for Responsible Tech (SORT), providing educational opportunities for anyone interested in improving tech.
- For recommended reading, check out this list of additional books about ethics, policy, and tech.
- Check out organizations such as All Tech is Human, the AI Now Institute, and the Distributed AI Research Institute for events, research, and educational opportunities.
- Concerned about the tech you work on? Check out the Tech Worker Handbook developed by Ifeoma Azoma for strategies on how to raise concerns.
- Interested in strengthening worker rights and job security? Check out Collective Action in Tech for strategies to build worker power in tech.