If you’re an educator at any level, check out the following resources for integrating ethics into your curriculum, educating your students on the social aspects of tech, and engaging with the tech ethics ecosystem
- Find the instructor’s guide and additional case studies for System Error here.
- Request an exam copy of System Error from Harper Collins here.
- Check out this database of tech ethics syllabi, including the syllabus for CS182: Ethics, Public Policy, and Technological Change, taught by Rob Reich, Jeremy Weinstein, and Mehran Sahami at Stanford University.
- Do an event with the authors of System Error! Reach out to lm[email protected] or [email protected] to explore options.
- Sponsor a tech-ethics student club at your university. Students can create their own club and/or apply to All Tech is Human’s University Ambassador Program.